Before diving into the list of things to do, make sure to get yourself a bike to see the city, as it's the cheapest and oftentimes the fastest means of transportation. Nextbike and "Call a bike" bikes are my favorite ones. Register yourself through these apps in no time and start exploring the city!
- Check out the Museum island!
- DDR museum
- Stasi museum
- Fernsehturm (TV tower) = 22.5 euros
- Berliner Dom (cathedral) = 9 euros
- Panoramapunkt = 7.5 euros. Make sure to also check out Potsdamer Platz.
- Siegessäule (victory column) = 3.5 euros to the top
- The rooftop of the Park-Inn hotel = 3 euros, I've been told
- Tropical Island
- Brandenburger Tor (Brandenburg gate)
- Reichstag = book at least a month in advance, and get a free guided tour! One of my favorite activities in Berlin.
- Wander in Tiergarten
- Unter den Linden
- Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- East Side gallery and Oberbaumbrücke
- Checkpoint Charlie
- Tempelhofer Feld
- Umami (in Prenzlauer Berg)
- Cafe Anna Blume = go there for a nice brunch
- Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin = AMAZING atmosphere, expect some singing and jumping on the benches! And loads of beer!
- Soviet War Memorial in Tiergarten
- Go to one of the numerous flea markets that take place on the weekends
- Mall of Berlin = there is a slide inside!
- Potsdam (outside of Berlin)