I am writing this here for posterity, again!
Since February 2017, I am doing an internship in San Francisco. It is focused on web technologies. I am learning a shit ton of stuff everyday. Thus I'd like to apply all these best practices and use my daily tools on ONE BIG PROJECT.
This killer project must include the following things:
- Web worker
- React (Fiber?) + Redux
- React Native as well?
- Express.js + GraphQL (with subscriptions):
- Apollo or Relay
- Server-side rendering with Next.js?
memoizeefor external API calls made by the server
- Progressive Web App
- Service worker (makes app available offline)
- Progressive Web Apps (Cyril Balit - Florian Orpelière)
- CSS masks
- PostgreSQL or SQLite
- asm.js or WebAssembly (preferably the latter)
- Physical Web
Bonus point if the project uses as many Github badges (meaning CI services) as I referenced on this article.
Reminder for myself: check out this article